Saturday 10 November 2012

Other Dancers May Be On The Floor

I forgot to post the one thing I came here to post, last time, actually. Here it is: 

We are none of us alone.


Even as we exhale it is inhaled by others.


The light that shines upon me shines upon my neighbor as well; in this way everything is connected.

Everything is connected to everything else.


In this way I am connected to my friend even as I am connected to my enemy.
In this way there is no difference between me and my friend.
In this way there is no difference between me and my enemy.


We are none of us alone.

I wish I could go ahead and say that's from some deep and meaningful Zen philosophy, but it's not. It's from Life. While this doesn't make it any less deep or meaningful, obviously, it's Televisual Zen.  


But I love it. 

Things to do, places to be and, most importantly, words to type, documents to fill and emails to reply to. 

I just figured you'd like to know that the blog is up and running again after that prolonged, embarrassing absence and the failed attempt at a daily writing exercise. 

A glorious failure, though. Although why in your-deity-of-choice's-name-here the entry on The Beach got so many hits, I have no idea whatsoever. 

In fact, that's something for a future entry; a Greatest Hits compilation. 

Yes, really


No comments:

Post a Comment